With the current state of our economy and with the prospect of full time employment and higher wages tending to stagnate, many people have had to rely on credit cards to try to make ends meet. But, with that additional demand for credit, credit card companies have increased interest rates and added penalties, costs, fees and accelerated due dates. These changes have created devastating consequences for real people.
Does this sound like what you’re going through right now?
• You’ve fallen behind on some of your credit card payments.
• Your credit card interest rate has been increased because you were late on some payments.
• You can’t keep up, so the balance on your credit card keeps increasing each month.
• Your monthly minimum payment payment on your credit cards keeps increasing each month.
• You’ve reached the limit on some of your credit cards.
• You’ve had to juggle payments by using some credit cards to pay off other credit cards.
• One of your credit card companies has filed suit against you and is garnishing your wages.
The Credit Card Solution
If you’re facing one or more of these scenarios, you may well be feeling there’s no way to end the stress. But that’s not true. With the passage of the Bankruptcy Abuse Prevention and Consumer Protection Act, qualified consumers can now file a Chapter 7 fresh start bankruptcy case, and include your credit card debt in the filing. This will, in essence, wipe out or discharge your credit card debt.
For those who cannot qualify to file a Chapter 7 bankruptcy case, you can file for Chapter 13 bill consolidation bankruptcy, which usually allows the credit card debt to be written down to a small percentage of the balance owed and then paid, without interest, over 36 to 60 months.
Contact Us Today
Don’t let financial problems ruin your life and that of your family. There is a solution to this stressful situation. Through Chapter 7 fresh start bankruptcy or Chapter 13 bill consolidation bankruptcy, we can help you end your financial nightmare and put you back on the road to becoming debt free.
Call Robert Raley Bankruptcy Attorney today at 318-747-2230 or set up an appointment by visiting our contact page.